GEN 1 Anyone running the Gen 1 Eibach front springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see, thanks for the feedback.
So I guess even with the eibach on the low-perch in front which give mid-perch lvl, my truck will atill have a higher back-end than front as I got those +3Deavers already installed, yeah?
you typically only need the +3 (in your case) for the extra weight in the bed. 2 spare tires, jack, fuel, etc. if you are worried about ride height, you can get drop shackles. being that you have a vast desert to play in, focus more on the performance side of things. i wouldnt worry too much about how the truck sits, but more on being able to absorb impacts without damage/less damage. i have spent many years playing in the sand and have done lots of damage to vehicles from pushing too hard.

elMechanic

Reaction score
you typically only need the +3 (in your case) for the extra weight in the bed. 2 spare tires, jack, fuel, etc. if you are worried about ride height, you can get drop shackles. being that you have a vast desert to play in, focus more on the performance side of things. i wouldnt worry too much about how the truck sits, but more on being able to absorb impacts without damage/less damage. i have spent many years playing in the sand and have done lots of damage to vehicles from pushing too hard.
haha, yeah I agree, will I am not worried about how the truck sits, just don't want too mach drop in the front causing tensions or extra load on it. a small difference is not an issue.

Guess I will go with the EIBACH springs .. lets see how it goes

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, yeah I agree, will I am not worried about how the truck sits, just don't want too mach drop in the front causing tensions or extra load on it. a small difference is not an issue.

Guess I will go with the EIBACH springs .. lets see how it goes
You should also at least take a look at the Geisers. They’re progressive whereas I believe the Eibachs are linear. You also want to consider the fact that unless the Eibachs are somehow softer than stock, at ride height you’ll be extending the shock past where the engineers designed it to perform. Aftermarket coilovers are longer and are designed to perform with more lift.

elMechanic

Reaction score
You should also at least take a look at the Geisers. They’re progressive whereas I believe the Eibachs are linear. You also want to consider the fact that unless the Eibachs are somehow softer than stock, at ride height you’ll be extending the shock past where the engineers designed it to perform. Aftermarket coilovers are longer and are designed to perform with more lift.

Thanks, yeah I was wondering about geiser tbh, but I saw more people talking about EIBACH here than GEISERS .. so ordered them already, waiting for delivery

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any recent updates on Eibachs?
Getting new OEM shocks for my '13 Raptor with Deaver +1 lift (but with longer shackles to drop it back down to stock height). The truck is a pavement princess with street bike hauling duties. Once in awhile I will take it down to Mexico for the races.

Only thing I need to address is do I go with stock, Eibach or Geiser springs?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any recent updates on Eibachs?
Getting new OEM shocks for my '13 Raptor with Deaver +1 lift (but with longer shackles to drop it back down to stock height). The truck is a pavement princess with street bike hauling duties. Once in awhile I will take it down to Mexico for the races.

Only thing I need to address is do I go with stock, Eibach or Geiser springs?
eibach springs are the same compression ratio as the oem springs, just 2 inches longer. once on the truck sets it at midperch height. i took mine off when i replaced my shocks with 3.0 and put them on the girlfriends truck.

jp4lsu

Reaction score
Irregular, don't know if you
Everyone that’s running these still happy with them? Im getting ready to start the suspension refresh/upgrade
Irregular, I don't know if you are still looking but these guys did a comparison of Eibach and Geiser. They have Gen 2's but I think it is comparable. Basically the Eibachs are better on the street and not as stiff with the linear rates. The Geisers are progressive so they were stiffer on the street but handled off-road much better because of the rates. They shot some slo-mo videos showing the Eibachs allowing the tire to get buried in the fenders Well done video.
But these guys were taking bumps and dips at 30-40 mph. But you could definitely see how the Geisers were better hitting the trails at speed.
I think I will be going Geisers when I get the shock rebuilds.
Eibach vs Geiser

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Irregular, don't know if you

Irregular, I don't know if you are still looking but these guys did a comparison of Eibach and Geiser. They have Gen 2's but I think it is comparable. Basically the Eibachs are better on the street and not as stiff with the linear rates. The Geisers are progressive so they were stiffer on the street but handled off-road much better because of the rates. They shot some slo-mo videos showing the Eibachs allowing the tire to get buried in the fenders Well done video.
But these guys were taking bumps and dips at 30-40 mph. But you could definitely see how the Geisers were better hitting the trails at speed.
I think I will be going Geisers when I get the shock rebuilds.
Eibach vs Geiser

Yeah I follow him. I may just go geisers just in case i do ever find a trail to hit, and Ill get the +2 deavers instead of the 3s and drop shackles. Stupid budgets lol.

jp4lsu

Reaction score
Yes sir, stinking budgets. I think I'll do what you're thinking as well. I just bought the Gen 1 used, 145k, and I'm thinking the shocks are ready for a rebuild and I'll do Deavers and Geisers. I think I'll keep Geisers on low perch, and do +2 or +3 Deavers. I expect the front springs to bring up the nose and with no drop shackles, I'll still have a rake. But I don't mind a little rake. I use my truck as a truck and haul crap and I'd like to have some wiggle room in the back without it squatting on me too much.