GEN 1 Anyone running the Gen 1 Eibach front springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hasty

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed Eibach for some additional info on Monday. I have yet to hear back but will update if I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jd400

Reaction score
Not to try to get the jump on you, but I called Eibach earlier today. They did return my call just a bit ago.

I was told (by a very helpful and courteous gentleman) that their springs are about 10% higher rate and a bit longer than the stock springs. They are not quite available to the public, but they should be very shortly.

I’m interested and curious about running these in the bottom perch for mid perch heights and bottom perch ride.

Also, I’m new here and a new (to me) Gen 1 owner. I’ve been scouring the forum and net for upgrades. Mine appears to have been stock for the most part.

OP
OP
Hasty

Hasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to try to get the jump on you, but I called Eibach earlier today. They did return my call just a bit ago.

I was told (by a very helpful and courteous gentleman) that their springs are about 10% higher rate and a bit longer than the stock springs. They are not quite available to the public, but they should be very shortly.

I’m interested and curious about running these in the bottom perch for mid perch heights and bottom perch ride.

Also, I’m new here and a new (to me) Gen 1 owner. I’ve been scouring the forum and net for upgrades. Mine appears to have been stock for the most part.

This is great info, thanks for reaching out! I too am looking for mid-perch height at bottom perch ride. Currently on the Geiser wait list but then saw these as perhaps another option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the main issue on these springs would be the amout of lift they provide. +3 is a lot for the front cv's to handle. It will be an interesting comparison between those and the Geisers. Gotta say, the Geisers on low perch are pretty amazing.

meatmark77

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Eibach and was informed that the springs are a progressive rate, they are about 10% higher rate than stock as mentioned above. I was curious about the +3 and was informed they were designed off the bottom perch and this spring would make the truck sit level with stock rear suspension. I run a +3 Atlas and with the shock set on mid perch the truck would sit level. I will be placing an order for them through my job. I will report back with on-road and off-road feedback.