ANYONE RUNNING ROTIFORM'S WITH 37 s '9" wide rims and (+1 offset) running 37" x ??" tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is a dead horse topic, now in my 2nd wind of adding things to my truck (bumper, deavers etc.) Currently all suspension is stock, I've got 17" rotiform six or with 35's toyo r/t's. and I want to do deaver +3's and most likely the ADD spring collar or new springs? and bumpers. Basically looking for some input from anyone whose already done a similar set up with these wheels bc i know offset and tire come into play (not sure what the offset on these are). thanks !!

drewabbs

Reaction score
I know this is a dead horse topic, now in my 2nd wind of adding things to my truck (bumper, deavers etc.) Basically looking for some input from anyone whose already done a similar set up with these wheels bc i know offset and tire come into play (not sure what the offset on these are). thanks !!

May want to expand the subject to anyone with 9" wide rims and (+1 offset) running 37" x ??" tires. Width of the 37"s will play the larger factor.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am running Geiser springs, Deaver +3s and 17x8.5 Fuel Trophy wheels with a +6mm offset. A 9" rim with a +1mm offset will stick out 1/2" further than mine. (1/4" more for the wider rim and 1/4" more for the 5mm smaller offset) I had to trim a 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" section of the inner wheel well on both sides to keep mine from rubbing at full lock. You will have to do at least the same amount of trimming and possible more to avoid rubbing under normal driving conditions.

Here is what my final trim job looks like now:
IMG_3487.JPG