GEN 2 Anyone running more than 1500 watts rms having Voltage issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my wires and fuse installed today. Boy there ain’t much room to spare running those 2 1/0 wires took more time figuring out how to hang those heavy wires on the back firewall than I thought. It was brutal trying to get them to fit together in those plastic gulleys in the bottom of the doors as well. Anyway all done just waiting on more stuff to come in but glad that’s over with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally finished ended up adding a little more wattage. Thought I was gonna do 1900 rms total. I ended up doing 2100 rms. 1 Jl 1500/1 and a Jl hd 600. Amazingly enough not noticing any voltage drops. I’m guessing doing those two home runs from the battery has something to do with that. Anyway thanks Dhmcfadin for the tip.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally finished ended up adding a little more wattage. Thought I was gonna do 1900 rms total. I ended up doing 2100 rms. 1 Jl 1500/1 and a Jl hd 600. Amazingly enough not noticing any voltage drops. I’m guessing doing those two home runs from the battery has something to do with that. Anyway thanks Dhmcfadin for the tip.

Glad it helped!!!