Anyone running an Alpine Halo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clintonic

Reaction score
Hey man saw this post figured I’d throw some insight for ya. The halo 9 is the perfect size and fit for this truck pretty much looks like factory and is awesome. Make sure to get the maestro and all to maintain oem functions and stuff. The obd hookup is awesome shows tire pressures on the screen and has a full gauge layout you can customize and everything. Really enhances the sound of the stock sony system to where I don’t feel like it needs changing(other than the subs because I put two 10s under my seat) I also recommend replacing the cigarette lighter with a usb pass through so you can plug into the radio that way instead of routing the usb in the floor or something else C5C0528D-E5BA-4DD9-BD1D-307FFC53C55B.jpeg056D2BCC-50F4-41CF-A59A-193684EB4555.jpeg

OP
OP
tcm glx

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a ton. I actually pulled the trigger and did that exact unit with all the integration and your right. Works awesome. Didn’t thing about the usb in the cig lighter. Gonna do that as a next step!

sweatnblood

Reaction score
Thanks a ton. I actually pulled the trigger and did that exact unit with all the integration and your right. Works awesome. Didn’t thing about the usb in the cig lighter. Gonna do that as a next step!
Does all the cameras and everything come up on the screen like the factory radio? TIA

OP
OP
tcm glx

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet thanks man! I think I’m going to upgrade my sync1 to this. You retained full functionality of the camera and stick features?

Yes. One of the best uograde s I’ve done. The 9” is perfect IMO. Feels like a brand new car with the higher resolution screen. Camera, AC all functions work.