Anyone Running 39s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I am not a fan of the paint match either. He owns a wheel and tire shop so he sees this as rolling advertisement. I know he had to do a lot of add ons and a ton of trimming to make it all work though. For sure did collars and springs both, upper control arms, and I'm sure some other stuff. I don't know all the details.
Some paint match doesn’t look bad, but white always seems like too much. It probably makes perfect sense to make it as eye catching as possible if you own a tire shop.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I am not a fan of the paint match either. He owns a wheel and tire shop so he sees this as rolling advertisement. I know he had to do a lot of add ons and a ton of trimming to make it all work though. For sure did collars and springs both, upper control arms, and I'm sure some other stuff. I don't know all the details.
I bet that rides nicely, haha.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he owns that shop and parks it there all day it’s a good advertisement strategy other wise not very attractive or smart to start destroying your vehicle for a couple of inches.