GEN 2 Anyone Run this SVC Stage 1 Starter Setup??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Got the setup installed and the ride is noticeably better on the street as the truck is not nearly as soft or squishy. Off road it’s a lot more stable and responsive. I’m now considering upgrading to the SVC Performance Pack 1

How are you liking the Stage 1 Starter Kit? I just had the same installed on my 2019. Running Deaver HD +4 with the SVC Shackles and the CAS adjusted to level the front. It's a little more lift than I wanted. Ride is as you described. I might back off the front adjustment to try and reduce a little "bounce". Really the goal was to not entirely **** up a good stock setup but to add the HD springs to deal with the cap installed and all the crap I haul when hunting, camping, or MTB. Plus better bumpstop protection. I'm still not certain the +4 was the call (overall just under 2" lift), maybe the +3 would have been better....

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you liking the Stage 1 Starter Kit? I just had the same installed on my 2019. Running Deaver HD +4 with the SVC Shackles and the CAS adjusted to level the front. It's a little more lift than I wanted. Ride is as you described. I might back off the front adjustment to try and reduce a little "bounce". Really the goal was to not entirely **** up a good stock setup but to add the HD springs to deal with the cap installed and all the crap I haul when hunting, camping, or MTB. Plus better bumpstop protection. I'm still not certain the +4 was the call (overall just under 2" lift), maybe the +3 would have been better....

Do the +3 Deavers raise the rear end 1" over stock?

RaptorMach3p5

Reaction score
I've been running svc's setup for 2 years now.

1. if you don't want to do anything to the front, get deaver +2s and move on.

2. I HATE the aftermarket spring option. The shocks arent designed for them, you get no additional dampening and you essentially are stuck with whatever ride height they produce on your truck.

3. SVC doesn't use front bumps on their midtravel kit because TBH, they arent necessary. a 2.5/3.5 setup is plenty of shock and when tuned properly, you don't need a hydro bump. They have jounce bumps on the coilovers if you have a pucker moment.

4. since you're in Houston, Give texas motorworx a call. they are in Dallas. they sell a lot of different kit, including SVC. Theyll sort you proper. They built 90% of my truck. you can trust them.
Are you running 35s or 37s?