Anyone recognize this truck? 4x,*** White 2013 lots of mods.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy22

Reaction score
Obvious - What's it worth? Beautiful truck with a ton of mods that I would've done anyways. Is that a bumper that required the frame to be cut?

Does anyone recognize this truck? It looks like someone from here might recognize it and know some history!

VROOM - Has anyone ever used this company? They're relatively new and google seems to yield 50/50 answers as to whether or not they're reputable.

https://www.vroom.com/inventory/ford-f-150-2013-1FTFW1R60DFD24350

D

Deleted member 12951

Wouldn't really consider that "ton of mods" but the bumper looks like the RPG Trophy or Raceline bumper, which either one does require the frame horns to be trimmed off.

From Midland / Odessa TX area so might of been to TRR a few times but not recognizing it.

OP
OP
R

Raptorguy22

Reaction score
Wouldn't really consider that "ton of mods" but the bumper looks like the RPG Trophy or Raceline bumper, which either one does require the frame horns to be trimmed off.

From Midland / Odessa TX area so might of been to TRR a few times but not recognizing it.

Yeah, not a ton of mods, you're right.

What exactly does the frame being cut mean? In terms of insurance/title/integrity of the vehicle.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, not a ton of mods, you're right.

What exactly does the frame being cut mean? In terms of insurance/title/integrity of the vehicle.

Frame cutting is always up for debate. As far as integrity, that again is debatable with who you talk to. The community and any off-roader will tell you not to worry about it, including myself. A body shop will probably tell you that Ford designed the bumper, horns and frame to interact with a frontal crash a certain way and by altering the design with aftermarket, it can change the outcome. But that is the case even with a non-frame cut bumper since they are stronger than the piece of tinfoil bumper that Ford uses.
ADD bumpers that are frame cut will have you sign a disclaimer before they will ship it to you.

As far as title, guess it depends on your state but unless the state inspection identifies it as an issue, it won’t be an issue. It wasn’t in my state but then again why would you say something.

Insurance I guess can vary but with my insurance, they didn’t care and even fully covered a wreck and allocated funds to replace the same aftermarket bumper.

OP
OP
R

Raptorguy22

Reaction score
Frame cutting is always up for debate. As far as integrity, that again is debatable with who you talk to. The community and any off-roader will tell you not to worry about it, including myself. A body shop will probably tell you that Ford designed the bumper, horns and frame to interact with a frontal crash a certain way and by altering the design with aftermarket, it can change the outcome. But that is the case even with a non-frame cut bumper since they are stronger than the piece of tinfoil bumper that Ford uses.
ADD bumpers that are frame cut will have you sign a disclaimer before they will ship it to you.

As far as title, guess it depends on your state but unless the state inspection identifies it as an issue, it won’t be an issue. It wasn’t in my state but then again why would you say something.

Insurance I guess can vary but with my insurance, they didn’t care and even fully covered a wreck and allocated funds to replace the same aftermarket bumper.

Fair enough, I guess I won't worry about it then.

Did you browse through the pictures? I noticed some brown on the muffler and on the hooks on the rear bumper, does that look like rust to you?