Anyone Recognize This Hose?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lutt

Reaction score
I just returned from getting the truck rustproofed, and I noticed this disconnected hose in the driver's side wheel well. Does anyone know where it needs to be reattached?

Raptor Hose.jpg

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the diff vent line, should be attached up behind the fender.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with you, I'm having mine Fluid Filmed late summer.

Look into Woolwax instead. It’s made by the same company as Fluid Film which is Kellsport Products, but it’s far superior in its resistance to wash off and it doesn’t have the wonderful smell that Fluid Film is known for.

They also make three different viscosity levels and have some that include a black dye instead of the clear straw color, which looks very good in the rear wheel wells.

Woolwax just came out last year and I’ve noticed a substantial difference on my Silverado which I used to spray with Fluid Film religiously.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look into Woolwax instead. It’s made by the same company as Fluid Film which is Kellsport Products, but it’s far superior in its resistance to wash off and it doesn’t have the wonderful smell that Fluid Film is known for.

They also make three different viscosity levels and have some that include a black dye instead of the clear straw color, which looks very good in the rear wheel wells.

Woolwax just came out last year and I’ve noticed a substantial difference on my Silverado which I used to spray with Fluid Film religiously.

I'll have to look into that, thanks. I had my rear wells Line-X'ed already. It was the first thing I did after I got it home and saw that Ford put it out with what looked like pink wheel wells.

Last edited:

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I gotta look for Woolwax - I hope it’s available up here.

I got FF now but it stinks like the north end of a southbound ewe lol

Baaaaaaaa!