Anyone recently order from Louisburg Ford ..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in negotiations with Louisburg Ford for a 2014 Raptor and should wrap things up on Monday, then the long wait will begin. Only a five hour drive for me plus my sister lives in the KC area. Did anyone get an ESP from Louisburg when they purchased and if so was it competitively priced?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's my understanding that they do $50 over invoice. I assume they do NOT do this any longer as you are negotiating with them?

I'm in negotiations with Louisburg Ford for a 2014 Raptor and should wrap things up on Monday, then the long wait will begin. Only a five hour drive for me plus my sister lives in the KC area. Did anyone get an ESP from Louisburg when they purchased and if so was it competitively priced?

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's my understanding that they do $50 over invoice. I assume they do NOT do this any longer as you are negotiating with them?

The negotiations are on my trade-in, they gave me $50 over invoice right off the bat on the Raptor. We will finalize the numbers Monday morning, it was late Saturday afternoon when we came to an agreement.:happy160: