Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Anyone recently order from Louisburg Ford ..

Discussion in '2013 Ford SVT Raptor Forum (Reply Only)' started by RaptorBoi, Jul 7, 2013.

1. MajorAR

MajorAR FRF Addict

Yes I financed through Louisburg Ford. They beat my bank by .5%. I got 1.5% for 3 years. I thought that was fantastic.

2. Bullet12

Bullet12 Member

Sounds good! Thanks for the input ill be driving over there to pick it up this weekend! 9 hours both ways should be interesting.

3. MajorAR

MajorAR FRF Addict

Well I just got done driving 24 hours back to SoCal from Louisburg Ford....saving thousands of $$$ over SoCal prices, so 9 hours will go quick driving such a fine piece of machinery.

4. Zman12

Zman12 Full Access Member

I also financed through them they beat all others I found. 2.05 for 7 years. Oh and I only drove 30 mins to pickup :)

Madcowranch and RaptorScrew like this.
  5. Bullet12

Bullet12 Member

Yea for the saving its well worth the little gas money it will cost. Awesome i hear back from them tomorrow on the loan to see what my rate will be... hope to hear something similar! Then comes the long drive its ok ill use it as an excuse to load up my iphone with more country for the road no complaints im just happy it was built faster than they told me to begin with! :favorites13:

6. MajorAR

MajorAR FRF Addict

My gas back to San Diego was about $600 give or take a few bucks. I averaged 13.4mpg, at 75-80mph.

ETA: it was about 23hours of driving.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  7. Bullet12

Bullet12 Member

Good to know about how many miles on a full tank do u know?

8. MajorAR

MajorAR FRF Addict

425-440 miles to a tank. And I ran it until the fuel light came on at the 40/50 mile left on the tank. I think when I filled completely up, the fuel range showed about 450 miles left until empty.

9. RAPTORSV

RAPTORSV FRF Addict

Glad you made it back. Gas mpg isn't the best, but I didn't get it for economy. But you can't beat for a comfortable and safe trip across the country.

10. ButterZ3

ButterZ3 Member

Louisburg offered me 1.8% over 60 months.
    My 2013 is somewhere between Cheyenne, WY and Salt Lake City, UT - paid $795 to have it drop shipped from the factory to Boise, ID (includes the inspection and such at the Boise dealer) instead delivering to Kansas. Since I am still out in Afghan, made the most sense. Was cheaper than trucking.