Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Anyone not have problems?

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Mstgkillr, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Aleks9876

Aleks9876 Member

My '18 that had 4 miles on it when I drove it home. Currently at 13k miles and working like it did the first 80 miles. No problems here.

2. OriginalToken

OriginalToken Full Access Member

Very early 3/2018 build, 2018 SCREW, 802A/Tech/no sunroof. Picked it up with 21 miles on it. Now (14 months of driving) has 29k+ on it. Several thousand of those miles are off road. Zero problems so far, it is my wifes favorite out of town vehicle.

I love everything about this truck, except parking it, and with the cameras that is not hard either. I have zero buyers remorse and would buy it again today.

T!

misuracaf10 likes this.
  3. MacK88DO

MacK88DO Full Access Member

2018 SCREW 802A August build bought with 22 miles on the clock in December. COBB Stage 1 at 1100 miles, Goose tune protune at 5000, now at 10500 without a hick up. Absolutely love this truck and what it can do. Very few vehicles on road that can do sub 5 second 0-60, fit three car seats in the back with room to spare, and do the off-road shenanigans this thing is capable of. Looking forward to going stage 2 soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharkus29 and xcartelx like this.
  4. Raptah2

Raptah2 Member

Drove home my ordered 2019 on March 1, 7,200 miles and no issues!

5. xcartelx

xcartelx Member

Bought my '18 SCREW on December 31st, 2017. I'm now at over 33,000 miles, a good number of those with motos in the back and plenty of desert trips with prolific amounts of all 4 wheels being off the ground. Aside from minor self-inflicted damage, the truck has been 100% solid with normal maintenance intervals. Only mods are RPG adjustable collars, leaf's, Method beadlocks, BFG KR2 37's, and a few inconsequential lighting & cosmetic modifications.

6. wheelman55

wheelman55 Full Access Member

Do you have the sunroof?

7. cammac50

cammac50 Member

Only one issue the touch screen died, just died! Replaced good to go. Love the truck. COBB Stage 2 install Monday, can't wait. Last weekend found the speed limiter (108). :(
    8K miles. 802 package added Diamondback 270 bed cover (highly recommend). Known in the neighbor hood as the "Beast" it moved over a dozen fallen trees right after "Michael" came to visit last Oct. Truck was only 4 weeks old...

sixshooter_45 likes this.
  8. xcartelx

xcartelx Member

Yes, the twin panel. FWIW, 802A, nearly as loaded as it gets.

9. rtmozingo

rtmozingo Full Access Member

26k miles, offroad every chance I get. My starter is a bit slow to disengage after turning over, occasionally causing a half second of grinding, and my airbag outline shows through my passenger dash leather. Other than that tho, my truck has been flawless.

10. wheelman55

wheelman55 Full Access Member

Thanks. I’ve got the identical build.

My sunroof failed. Like you I spend a chunk of time on very bad roads - washboard and worse.