anyone near sacramento willing to let me check out their raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking at ordering a 2014 raptor but kind of leery since i've never actually been in one or even seen it other than on the road... all 3 of my local ford dealerships don't have one and told me to check out a f250 since they are similar...

any members willing to meet me up please send me a pm and we can exchange contact info. i'm pretty sure ill have a car that you would be interested in checking out to:)

AlexRiedel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in Napa. We can meet. I think the dealer in Napa also has a used one, check the dealer in Fairfield, they might one.
Otherwise PM me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, hopefully soon we'll have new Raptor owner to hang with.

Vanilla Gorilla and I met with Tan this afternoon to show him Raptors. Hopefully he liked what he saw.

Well Tan, your move.

OP
OP
c4sxm5

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deposit has been made and I really hope Morgan Hill pulls through by jan-feb.

On a side note, I actually measured my garage after we met today and based on the specs the raptor should fit.

20 long 7 high is about what I need? If so it should be more than fine, I'm at 24 by 8 high...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 78

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What was this car we would like to see as well, you got me interested but I didn't see this thread until just now so I couldn't go out and meet up with everyone

OP
OP
c4sxm5

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was this car we would like to see as well, you got me interested but I didn't see this thread until just now so I couldn't go out and meet up with everyone

Porsche is sold but the other 2 are available if anyone is interested!:smokin:

Attachments

• IMG_3299.jpg
    IMG_3299.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 75
  • image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3235_zps9a40a44e.jpg
    IMG_3235_zps9a40a44e.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 67