Anyone looking for a Black Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
80FBD1F5-C460-417A-AA55-586689459EA2.jpegI committed to buying three Raptors and figured at least one would show up, however 2 did. I took delivery of a black 801a, sunroof, power package and carbon fiber. I had a deal lined up but the buyer had an issue with the TX title taking so long. Can’t do anything about that since it’s the state that generates the new title.
I own the truck outright and it has a temp TX tag until mid November. I’ll provide a notarized bill of sale and fedex the title once it arrives. The truck is located in Dallas and I know a shipper is someone wants it shipped out of state.

Thanks
Brian

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 322207I committed to buying three Raptors and figured at least one would show up, however 2 did. I took delivery of a black 801a, sunroof, power package and carbon fiber. I had a deal lined up but the buyer had an issue with the TX title taking so long. Can’t do anything about that since it’s the state that generates the new title.
I own the truck outright and it has a temp TX tag until mid November. I’ll provide a notarized bill of sale and fedex the title once it arrives. The truck is located in Dallas and I know a shipper is someone wants it shipped out of state.

Thanks
Brian
You, Sir, are a good man! Is your IS build the same?

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was a good plan. I clearly should of at least ordered one more as I re ordered my now 22 yesterday- And good on you to share this with the forum.

c_lomeli

Reaction score
View attachment 322207I committed to buying three Raptors and figured at least one would show up, however 2 did. I took delivery of a black 801a, sunroof, power package and carbon fiber. I had a deal lined up but the buyer had an issue with the TX title taking so long. Can’t do anything about that since it’s the state that generates the new title.

Thanks
Brian
Brian, can you message me? Interested.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A black raptor just showed up at Liccardi Ford in NJ. They also have a one white inbound. both are available.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are u selling it for sticker Or ?? 9nly reason I ask is because in Miami FL dealer want atleast 10k above msrp