Anyone looking for a Black Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
xlr8

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are u selling it for sticker Or ?? 9nly reason I ask is because in Miami FL dealer want atleast 10k above msrp
Msrp plus my TTL fees. I wrote the listing on my mobile in a hurry. It’s 82k and I’ll write whatever you want on the bill of sale but most states due market value anyway.

OP
OP
xlr8

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the replies and I’ve gotten back to all. I had a funeral 4 hours away and have been dealing with that since last night.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Msrp plus my TTL fees. I wrote the listing on my mobile in a hurry. It’s 82k and I’ll write whatever you want on the bill of sale but most states due market value anyway.
Very fair considering. Sorry for your loss

OP
OP
xlr8

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. I have a commitment from gdflynn1 but will let everyone know if it falls through.

OP
OP
xlr8

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick update for anyone following this thread. The black truck is being picked up tomorrow and I'm taking delivery of a silver one later this week.
I do have another order in play for a 37" Velocity Blue, it's still unscheduled however and i have no idea if it will be built. That same dealer knows i want a 2022 37" if the 21 isn't built.
If the 21 gets built I'll post it here and either sell my Silver 21 or pass along info on the VB one to members here. I know it's crazy out there and I'll do what i can to help.

asteele711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing, ordered 2 from different dealers but neither have come in, but was able to get one when the dealer's stock order came in. But after seeing code orange in person, i need it.