Anyone looking for a 2020 SuperCab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am posting this for anyone that may be interested in a SuperCab. It is up here in NH, and will be arriving at the dealership sometime in the first week of September. They say they cannot hold the truck, but can put a deposit down for 24 once it comes in.

We were in on it until we realized it was a SuperCab so that wasn't what we were looking for. If you do call, ask for Austin because he is who we were dealing with. Kinda figure that's the right thing to do.

So figured I would pass this one along for whomever is interested.
https://www.rochesterfordnh.com/searchnew.aspx?Type=N&Year=2020&Make=Ford&Model=F-150&Trim=Raptor
https://www.rochesterfordnh.com/searchnew.aspx?Type=N&Year=2020&Make=Ford&Model=F-150&Trim=Raptor

fueler

Reaction score
That is a great deal for a supercab, and in a cool color. I'd of opted for the beadlock wheels to finish that off but nice truck the way it is!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Last week a dealer here had a discount on a '20, just like that on their website. An email later, they claimed it was a mistake and had discounted like a regular F150. I ran across this bait and switch twice when I was looking in 2018.

Not saying this is 100% the case, but it seems to be very common.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s almost the same as my Scab except carbon fiber package instead of beadlocks. The price is probably invoice or very close, mine stickered for $70,910 and at $500 over invoice was $66,5XX. Should be a nice truck for someone.