Anyone know when 2024 order banks open?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EndlessEight

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should already have your name on a list at a dealer that has allocations. Others are ahead of you so do it now !!!!

I already am on like 12 lists. But none of them know when they are getting their 2024 allocations from Ford or the order banks opening up.

OP
OP
EndlessEight

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just followed up with one of the dealerships. They are hoping to know more in the next week or so.

OP
OP
EndlessEight

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called like 10 dealers today. No one knows anything about 2024 orders.

One told me their allocations for 2023 were claimed in 2 days.

Confidence level is low atm

Reaction score
Asked my dealer the other day, no surprise they had no answer, I ordered a 2022 in Oct 2022, they said it would be converted to a 2023. Still have not got an email, vin or any acknowledgment from ford that the order has been picked up. I figured they didn't have any allocations at the time, so have been bugging them to make sure it gets ordered when the 2024 order banks open. Starting to see more 2023s hitting stealerships lately even a few 37s. Keeping my eye out for the right deal, may bail on my order. A lot of talk about truck market crashing in q3. We'll see if prices come down.

OP
OP
EndlessEight

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Asked my dealer the other day, no surprise they had no answer, I ordered a 2022 in Oct 2022, they said it would be converted to a 2023. Still have not got an email, vin or any acknowledgment from ford that the order has been picked up. I figured they didn't have any allocations at the time, so have been bugging them to make sure it gets ordered when the 2024 order banks open. Starting to see more 2023s hitting stealerships lately even a few 37s. Keeping my eye out for the right deal, may bail on my order. A lot of talk about truck market crashing in q3. We'll see if prices come down.
Yeah one dealership called me back and said they have 3 2023 orders they will need to roll into 2024 an as such they won't have allocations.

Good luck to you!

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I am willing to bet that your dealer had no allocations when you placed your order. I ordered my 2023 in Sept of 22 and it was built in March of 23 and promptly damaged by the carrier driver to such an extent that Ford took it back. Another allocation was issued by Ford and the replacement was ordered in April of 23 and it is scheduled to be built the week of june 14.