Anyone know what happens at Flat Rock, Mi?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the spray in liner happens somewhere else outside the ford building factory. Possibly that’s it ?
Spray-in bedliner takes place on the Rouge complex. Flat Rock is a holding lot for trucks missing parts or being shipped out (by rail or convoy).

Here's the lot (rail load in red):

1657707831997.png

OP
OP
Fat_Kid

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spray-in bedliner takes place on the Rouge complex. Flat Rock is a holding lot for trucks missing parts or being shipped out (by rail or convoy).

Here's the lot (rail load in red):

View attachment 362869
Well, I was told that it is built, so lets hope that its there for shipping. It does seem stupid to hold trucks here that are missing parts, though. So they take them back to the plant when parts come in? If so, they need to hire someone thats got a little more sense. lol

4rdFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I was told that it is built, so lets hope that its there for shipping. It does seem stupid to hold trucks here that are missing parts, though. So they take them back to the plant when parts come in? If so, they need to hire someone thats got a little more sense. lol
Trucks are sitting at lots all over SE Michigan. Space is limited around the Rouge Complex so trucks are always shuffled around.