Anyone Know This Truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To all of the naysayers putting down this truck, every truck has it's intended use, and this truck happens to be the PERFECT and absolute TEXTBOOK example of.......... a Starbuck's pavement queen. Come on, man!!!

Can't you guys just envision yourself sitting in the drivers seat sipping a quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla substitute 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha for mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a scoop of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred????????????????? COME ON, MAN!

No sleeve? You'll burn your fingers!

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To all of the naysayers putting down this truck, every truck has it's intended use, and this truck happens to be the PERFECT and absolute TEXTBOOK example of.......... a Starbuck's pavement queen. Come on, man!!!

Can't you guys just envision yourself sitting in the drivers seat sipping a quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla substitute 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha for mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a scoop of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred????????????????? COME ON, MAN!
I just realized it's pumpkin spiced latte themed too.

The Starbucks here has hired taller drive through baristas to accommodate the influx of Raptors

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I just realized it's pumpkin spiced latte themed too.

The Starbucks here has hired taller drive through baristas to accommodate the influx of Raptors
Busted! Ok....you caught me with the pumpkin spice latte. Guilty. It was me at Starbucks. I can't pass on anything pumpkin this time of year. o_O

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busted! Ok....you caught me with the pumpkin spice latte. Guilty. It was me at Starbucks. I can't pass on anything pumpkin this time of year. o_O
If you saw a Leadfoot Gen2 there, with a dog crate in the bed and a handsome guy behind the wheel, it wasn't me

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

At first I thought this was sarcasm, but then you knew too many Starbucks words (I think).

Besides, everyone knows you order off the secret menu and get a half caf decaf, mint mocha latte, foam on the bottom, served in a flower vase. And if they have green food coloring in the back, tell them to throw it in—just like Andre 3000.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Besides, everyone knows you order off the secret menu and get a half caf decaf, mint mocha latte, foam on the bottom, served in a flower vase. And if they have green food coloring in the back, tell them to throw it in—just like Andre 3000.
Mmmmmmm.....foam on the bottom, that sounds good! I'll have to try that.