Anyone Know This Truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of getting a Gen3 and found this truck. Figured someone on here owned it or knew the owner.
Looks like it's from Columbus GA.

Anyone know it?

View attachment 372290
Why do people insist on adding color to the Ford lettering. As if gigantic letters weren't loud enough.

This thing looks like it speeds in school zones

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's really just the beauty rings that have to go. Well, I'd remove the vinyl too, but I wouldn't say it's outright ugly.
You're very tolerant. Good for you. I think it looks like a guy who dressed in the dark while still drunk. Beauty rings don't match the vinyl or light covers, which don't match either. And if I think so, it's bad. My wife routinely gives me the old "You're not wearing THAT, are you?". She says that things that color match badly are worse than clashing colors. Dunno, but I guess her training is starting to pay off. I'd say lose two of the three and since the lights are the most expensive, I like your choice. :)

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're very tolerant. Good for you. I think it looks like a guy who dressed in the dark while still drunk. Beauty rings don't match the vinyl or light covers, which don't match either. And if I think so, it's bad. My wife routinely gives me the old "You're not wearing THAT, are you?". She says that things that color match badly are worse than clashing colors. Dunno, but I guess her training is starting to pay off. I'd say lose two of the three and since the lights are the most expensive, I like your choice. :)

I like black with accent colors. :33: I just don't care for orange. (not happy about orange in the interior). Very true that the pieces don't match, and orange isn't as forgiving about that as other shades...I guess.

Amber on a vehicle, sort of doesn't count any more, since every vehicle has amber lights and it tends to just blend it and not be noticed at all. However, that's a lot of amber, and it doesn't match between OEM lights, lights on the roof, and the ditch light. And that bothers me, but if it's functional, that's at least something. (side note, I hate that BD amber lights don't match stock. Considering switching to Rigid for that reason alone, despite inferior lumens).

Mostly, I complain about the beauty rings as that's the only parts that potentially have to replaced or repainted at a cost. The rest is just removing stuff.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
To all of the naysayers putting down this truck, every truck has it's intended use, and this truck happens to be the PERFECT and absolute TEXTBOOK example of.......... a Starbuck's pavement queen. Come on, man!!!

Can't you guys just envision yourself sitting in the drivers seat sipping a quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla substitute 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha for mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a scoop of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred????????????????? COME ON, MAN!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To all of the naysayers putting down this truck, every truck has it's intended use, and this truck happens to be the PERFECT and absolute TEXTBOOK example of.......... a Starbuck's pavement queen. Come on, man!!!

Can't you guys just envision yourself sitting in the drivers seat sipping a quad long shot grande in a venti cup half calf double cupped no sleeve salted caramel mocha latte with 2 pumps of vanilla substitute 2 pumps of white chocolate mocha for mocha and substitute 2 pumps of hazelnut for toffee nut half whole milk and half breve with no whipped cream extra hot extra foam extra caramel drizzle extra salt add a scoop of vanilla bean powder with light ice well stirred????????????????? COME ON, MAN!
And some lady comes and asks, is this a Tesla Truck