Anyone know the X plan pricing for a Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because they want to do a solid for their employees and their families?

lol, there are a ton of vehicles they hook up their employees and families with. Just not the one you’re trying to get.

if you need the discount to get a Ford performance vehicle, you won’t be able to afford the maintenance anyway. Be happy you can’t get that discount.

OP
OP
4wheelinAZ

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you mean because you want one, and have a family connection. Get a Tremor 250
The 250’s are *** on the trail. But yeah, I want a Raptor and was just hoping for the discount for a hassle free price that wasn’t sticker….. oh well sticker it is then

OP
OP
4wheelinAZ

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, there are a ton of vehicles they hook up their employees and families with. Just not the one you’re trying to get.

if you need the discount to get a Ford performance vehicle, you won’t be able to afford the maintenance anyway. Be happy you can’t get that discount.
Because I don’t want to pay sticker means I can’t afford the maintenance? Dang can’t believe the hate I’ve gotten in this thread. Am I offending fellow raptor enthusiasts because paying sticker for vehicles is stupid?

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I don’t want to pay sticker means I can’t afford the maintenance? Dang can’t believe the hate I’ve gotten in this thread. Am I offending fellow raptor enthusiasts because paying sticker for vehicles is stupid?
don't think its hate just people that have come to terms with purchasing a top of line product and continually see people complain about paying sticker price. The message is if your expecting a discount on a Ford Performance vehicle and your not related or blowing the dealership owner then sticker is the good price (no ADM) and all the "incentive" Ford will ever provide

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or wait it out a year or two and buy for invoice. That’s about the best you can ever do on these things.

OP
OP
4wheelinAZ

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't think its hate just people that have come to terms with purchasing a top of line product and continually see people complain about paying sticker price. The message is if your expecting a discount on a Ford Performance vehicle and your not related or blowing the dealership owner then sticker is the good price (no ADM) and all the "incentive" Ford will ever provide
100% get it. I’m just glad I found the right info here and I appreciate that. My cousin who works at Ford didn’t even know that. I’ve gone back and forth with building up a 150 tremor or something, but just can’t do it. Once you’ve decided on the raptor, all other trucks just don’t do it for me. Discounts or no discounts.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% get it. I’m just glad I found the right info here and I appreciate that. My cousin who works at Ford didn’t even know that. I’ve gone back and forth with building up a 150 tremor or something, but just can’t do it. Once you’ve decided on the raptor, all other trucks just don’t do it for me. Discounts or no discounts.

Also going to need far thicker skin if you think the feedback you've gotten on this one thread is hate in the raptor world... lol