Anyone know the X plan pricing for a Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because I don’t want to pay sticker means I can’t afford the maintenance? Dang can’t believe the hate I’ve gotten in this thread. Am I offending fellow raptor enthusiasts because paying sticker for vehicles is stupid?

Your previous comment somewhat opened yourself up for a snarky comment or two to be honest. Agreed that, there is no logic in the thought that someone who wants a discount on sale price can't afford maintenance. But really, I would just take it as guys giving each other crap rather than actual hate.

Kinda feels like someone needs to make a "your mom gives discounts" right about now.

OP
OP
4wheelinAZ

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your previous comment somewhat opened yourself up for a snarky comment or two to be honest. Agreed that, there is no logic in the thought that someone who wants a discount on sale price can't afford maintenance. But really, I would just take it as guys giving each other crap rather than actual hate.

Kinda feels like someone needs to make a "your mom gives discounts" right about now.
Touché bro. And now that I think about it, my mom might give discounts….

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need your family member to work for a dealership and become best friends with the owner to get a discount lol

OP
OP
4wheelinAZ

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need your family member to work for a dealership and become best friends with the owner to get a discount lol
Yeah, I’m just going to scour for MSRP. If I can find it, cool. If I can’t I’ll wait. I’m inbetween trucks right now and am roughly 8 months from buying. Hopefully this chip crap has calmed down by then. Will be my first Ford. Been a Toyota guy all my life. Had a Tundra Pro, she was nice- but it wasn’t a Raptor!