Anyone Know Part # for Skid Plate Bolt and Retainer Nut?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part #'s for the bolt and sheet metal retainer nut that goes in the hole in the center of the picture below? I lost it on a rock out in Moab last year, and this darn plate rattles when I'm off-road over 20 mph. Drives me nuts. The head of the bolt on the passenger side says "SFT 10.9".

IMG_2838[1].JPG

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, do you know what the part number is for the metal retainer nut? That's the tough one to find.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sorry, but Ford did a ****** job attaching the skid plates. The wing nuts are absolute crap on all the removable pieces, and even the stationary ones don’t feel all that great.

raptordoke

Reaction score
Help!! … so I went to the dealership and got the u nuts and bolts I was missing (thought) … then when I got home I was missing the two bolts (it looks like I have the u nuts in place still but may swap them out as well) does anyone have the part for them … I’ve narrowed it down but the diagram kinda sucks! They are the ones in the rear that connect the two skids IMG_1675.jpeg