Anyone know of Gen3 leadfoot grey available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know of one coming in to a dealer outside of Houston. They said they’d have it between Oct 6-12th. It is loaded up with 801A, 35’s, carbon package, tech package, engine heater and graphics. They want 10K ASM and won’t take deposits. You might be able to negotiate it down some.
Why would a dealer in Houston add an engine heater to the options?

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been calling and looking non stop and will continue trying. If anyone knows of a pretty loaded truck available near sticker I’d sure appreciate a heads up.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 21 leadfoot also...scoured the typical sites...seems like maybe a few still en route...thx for any leads!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 21 leadfoot also...scoured the typical sites...seems like maybe a few still en route...thx for any leads!
Try this guy…

jsimon77

Reaction score
Tell me about it. That’s what I wanted for my ‘22 order but can’t get it. I was devastated. I’m going to do black I guess. I don’t get how that color and grey in general can be cut. Maybe they are saving that color for the R?