Anyone know of Gen3 leadfoot grey available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pitboss02

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help folks! I was able to find the right one and put the deposit down today. They're just waiting on it to arrive. If anyone has recommendations on transport services please send over!

Also, if there's a good link to decipher the window sticker. I'm drooling to see when this sucker will show up at the dealership!

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help folks! I was able to find the right one and put the deposit down today. They're just waiting on it to arrive. If anyone has recommendations on transport services please send over!

Also, if there's a good link to decipher the window sticker. I'm drooling to see when this sucker will show up at the dealership!
With the vin number and order number from the window sticker you can check the Ford tracker. Order # is the 4 characters after the dash in the item number box.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just used RCG Logistics…good communication and the driver was helpful as well when making the delivery. DM me if you want the guys contact info at RCG.

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congrats! How was you able to find it? I’d buy one close to sticker if I found it but am just about to order a 22 instead despite really loving leadfoot.

OP
OP
Pitboss02

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! How was you able to find it? I’d buy one close to sticker if I found it but am just about to order a 22 instead despite really loving leadfoot.
Just started making calls! Autotrader had a couple listed so called there. Most were already sold though.

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just texted them and they said they don’t have any 2021 Raptors available for purchase.

Sorry brother. Irritating dealers list vehicles that are already taken. I’ll be pissed if they do this with mine

Ifly4vamerica

Reaction score
I had a deposit on a leadfoot 35 with Borman Ford in Las Cruces. They said delivery Oct 17th. I cancelled as I found a leadfoot 37 and already picked it up. Borman was at 5k over after a bit of negotiating. Not so lucky on the 37. But I wanted it "NOW" sold my gen 2 for a ridiculous amount so figured oh well.