Anyone know of any stock orders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all,

I figured I'd post to try my luck. Does anyone know of any Raptor stock orders in Antimatter Blue - Code Orange that are max 5k over msrp for sale?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all,

I figured I'd post to try my luck. Does anyone know of any Raptor stock orders in Antimatter Blue - Code Orange that are max 5k over msrp for sale?
@NASSTY posted this a moment ago and stated the GM don’t believe in ADMs. Worth a call…

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@uscraptor51 posted this one in Idaho for $5 ADM…might be available.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NASSTY posted this a moment ago and stated the GM don’t believe in ADMs. Worth a call…
Wow. It’s my exact build list except Bedliner. Sucks I’m not ready to purchase yet

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lmao. My checking account would like a word…..
Lmao. There’s a guy on here (not gonna mention any name) that would tell you to invest whatever’s in that checking acct & get a low interest loan. And another that says to drive a beater till you’ve saved up to pay for it…however long that may be! You’ll be drinking prune juice and ensures by then but you’ll have your truck! Word of advise…stay away from that thread!!! Buy when you’re ready!

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao. There’s a guy on here (not gonna mention any name) that would tell you to invest whatever’s in that checking acct & get a low interest loan. And another that says to drive a beater till you’ve saved up to pay for it…however long that may be! You’ll be drinking prune juice and ensures by then but you’ll have your truck! Word of advise…stay away from that thread!!! Buy when you’re ready!
Yeah I’ve seen all that. I’m just trying to get my wife’s car note paid off before I splurge on my dream truck.

OP
OP
goldenretriever96
Reaction score