Anyone know of an allocation for 2023 37PP that can still be modified? I will do $5k ADM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverTT

Reaction score
If any of you guys that have been calling around have found a dealer at $5k over I would be happy to do that deal. Might even consider $10k over if it is a near term build date that can still be modified. Looking for 2023 37PP, Antimatter, Moonroof/tail, Carbon. Thanks for any leads!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If any of you guys that have been calling around have found a dealer at $5k over I would be happy to do that deal. Might even consider $10k over if it is a near term build date that can still be modified. Looking for 2023 37PP, Antimatter, Moonroof/tail, Carbon. Thanks for any leads!
Why not modify the one you have on order that’s so prominently displayed w/ your nice collection?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better act fast...

OP
OP
SilverTT

SilverTT

Reaction score
A bump on this for anyone that knows of a dealer with a 37 allocation that can be modified for $5k or worst case $10k ADM currently.