Anyone know how to STREAM VIDEO from PHONE TO GEN 2 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My GEN 2 2019 Raptor has SYNC 3 which i guess is standard for gen 2.. does anyone know a easy way to STREAM VIDEO from cell phone through the head unit??

I fugre there must be a easy way.. ANDROID play does work GREAT with USB, but woudl also like to STREAM VIDEOS from my cell to headunit? Thanks

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My GEN 2 2019 Raptor has SYNC 3 which i guess is standard for gen 2.. does anyone know a easy way to STREAM VIDEO from cell phone through the head unit??

I fugre there must be a easy way.. ANDROID play does work GREAT with USB, but woudl also like to STREAM VIDEOS from my cell to headunit? Thanks
you have to root your phone in order to stream video.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
THank you!! Can u recommend a service ?? I guess i will have to google.. Thanks!
depends on your phone. you will have to go to xda developers and search for your phone and see what the instructions are. each phone is different but xda developers have covered pretty much every android phone on the market. dont forget to back up your phone since rooting it will also wipe it. once rooted you can download an app that allows you to stream video. not sure which one, but there are a few. it also allows youtube as well if you wanted youtube video.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
some phones are easier than others. i have a oneplus and they have always been root friendly. i believe the google phones as well. some like the motorola and off brands like huwaii and other cheaper chinese brands are a little more difficult to do.

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank YOU!! exactly what i want to do!!! I will check out xda website and try to figure itout.. thanks..don

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some phones are easier than others. i have a oneplus and they have always been root friendly. i believe the google phones as well. some like the motorola and off brands like huwaii and other cheaper chinese brands are a little more difficult to do.
THanks .. I have a SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLD 2.. i will research it.. thanks

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
THanks .. I have a SAMSUNG GALAXY FOLD 2.. i will research it.. thanks
looks like the samsung isnt very root friendly

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://trymagicbox.com
This could be a good option for you depending on your budget and phone
THANK YOU BROTHER!!! I LIKE THAT ONE!!! BUT ALSO look out this one too...

i think same device... but different marketing.. I did not know RAPTOR owners have budgets....lol...