Anyone know a dealer with open ordering for new 2021 Raptor without ADM or minimal ADM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Greetings all;

I know there is a lot of knowledge here, I am wanting to order a new 2021, I am sure the factory is not accepting orders yet, however, anyone here know of any dealers that may be able to get to the front of the line with Ford? At this point I am sure it is only putting your name on a list with a dealer but some dealers I'm sure have the ability to get a vehicle built & delivered sooner than others.

I am in TX but willing to order anywhere.

Thanks for the help!

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a guy on Instagram named theraptorconnection. He has a list of dealers willing to sell the Gen3 at msrp.

Driver

Reaction score
As far as I know you can get on the list at your dealer, but dealers cannot actually place orders yet. Giving the current supply issues, I have to wonder when we will actually see a 2021... Will they still call it 2021 If none Hit the shelf until 2022?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you put your name on a list ask the dealer how many allocations they are getting.

maringreg

Reaction score
I just ordered one of the last 2020 Shelby GT350's and had a great experience. I live in California

contact;

Diana Wade, Whitmoyer Auto Group, Mount Joy, PA 17552
717 653-8183
[email protected]

tell her Gregory Allen sent you