Anyone interested in trading my 2022 37" Code Orange for a 2021 in Velocity Blue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok here’s what I can do for you. I’ll trade you a 2019 performance blue for your gen 3 straight up. Sounds like a deal?

OP
OP
98markviii

98markviii

Reaction score
Ever considered doing a wrap? Another member here with this color did exactly that and made it his. Check out this thread…

Thanks for the link, somehow missed that post. I heavily researched wrapping it. The reality is I love washing and waxing my vehicles like a showcar. Wrapping just won't work for me.

quadmaster922

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's been a hell of a ride waiting for this truck, but I finally took delivery a couple weeks ago. This truck is absolutely incredible, except I'm not a huge fan of the color orange. This was a dealer stock order that I could not change the color on. I'm a sucker for metallic blue and was curious if anyone (anywhere in the US) would be willing to trade this 22' Code Orange with the 37" PP for a 21' Velocity Blue with either 35" or 37" PP? Everyone thinks I'm insane for even considering this, but I can't change my color preferences. ;)

Specs:
2022 Ford F150 Raptor - Code Orange
1,950 miles
37" Performance Package
2kW Pro Power
Moonroof & Power Tailgate
Auto stop/start delete

View attachment 355638
View attachment 355629
View attachment 355628

View attachment 355637
View attachment 355627