Anyone installed the Roush Powerpack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patriot Drone

Reaction score
Looking for feedback from anyone that has installed the Roush Powerpack on their Raptor. I know that COBB and Goosetuned are options and I am looking at those as well but I would really like to hear from anyone that has installed the Roush Power Pack. I am looking for something to help improve the day to day driving quality. I’m looking for something to improve the shift strategy mostly, the added power is a bonus.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m curious as well. To me, the Roush option feels like the “safest” tuner as they are an actual Ford engineering partner and generally don’t put out half assed crap product.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
If you are looking to improve daily driving then you should go with GooseTuned custom tune. It is customized to your fuel, driving, and etc. the Rousch Will just be a canned tune that is suited for a guy in CA and the same tune for the guy in AL. It is probably overly conservative and expensive for what you get. There is a reason Winfield has such a strong following here. His tunes are outstanding. His trans tune is amazing as well.

mikedelo

Reaction score
I had my local dealer install the Roush Performance Pack on my 2020 and I love it. The tuning is a bit more aggressive than the stock tune. It holds in gear a little longer in certain RPM ranges. Faster off the line as well. I'm happy with it.

Lags

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely 100%, no doubt, never look back, and go with goosetuned on the COBB platform. Goosetuned is the best, there is nothing like it, and his customer service makes it worth more than the tune itself! Stop looking and go with the best!

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly this! Goosetuned all the way. @GooseTuned will give you exactly what you want and improve all facets of a daily driver, transmission shifting points, overall smoothness between shifts, and as much HP/TQ you want to play with (91, 93, e50, or e85). My only warning is once you start down the ethanol pathway there's no turning back.