anyone install a dump on a corsa extreme?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking about installing a dump post muffler on my corsa extreme. Anyone attempt this? I'm wondering how it sounds.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm thinking about installing a dump post muffler on my corsa extreme. Anyone attempt this? I'm wondering how it sounds.

Is there a slip fitting after the muffler? If so I'd just spend the $10 for parts and see how it sounds. Worst case you take it off and put it back together.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I have one on my truck wig corsa extreme. Sometimes it feels like I get like a vibration or humming through the cab. But only sometimes. It has to be done because of my icon bumps stops. I'm going to have a custom set up made to do a lightning style exit. I had a buddy the ran a dump on his chevy for years and when you look under his truck the side where the dump was has like 3 times the amount of rust as the side without it. Also I love the look of a corsa tip so I want to use it,

OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have one on my truck wig corsa extreme. Sometimes it feels like I get like a vibration or humming through the cab. But only sometimes. It has to be done because of my icon bumps stops. I'm going to have a custom set up made to do a lightning style exit. I had a buddy the ran a dump on his chevy for years and when you look under his truck the side where the dump was has like 3 times the amount of rust as the side without it. Also I love the look of a corsa tip so I want to use it,

Really? Thanks for the feedback.