Anyone in Santa Cruz that can help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looking for some help. ive got a guy in santa cruz that has two tires that i want to buy, they are BFG kr3 40s. ive got the quantity (2) and the price right, the problem is he will not ship, pick up only. So im wondering if a trustworthy willing person could go pick up the tries for me and then ship them to me. of coarse all costs covered.

guy is in Santa Cruz, CA, technically Scotts Valley. 95066

again ill pay for everything. just need someone to go pick them up and get them to ups.

shipping to Florida (yikes) but i have no other options....

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wouldnt it be cheaper to buy new ones? figuring the shipping costs and whatever it costs to get them. theres the possibility that i can arrange this, but it would take some time
looking for some help. ive got a guy in santa cruz that has two tires that i want to buy, they are BFG kr3 40s. ive got the quantity (2) and the price right, the problem is he will not ship, pick up only. So im wondering if a trustworthy willing person could go pick up the tries for me and then ship them to me. of coarse all costs covered.

guy is in Santa Cruz, CA, technically Scotts Valley. 95066

again ill pay for everything. just need someone to go pick them up and get them to ups.

shipping to Florida (yikes) but i have no other options....

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wouldnt it be cheaper to buy new ones? figuring the shipping costs and whatever it costs to get them. theres the possibility that i can arrange this, but it would take some time
Even buying new I’d have to pay for shipping. These tires run close to $700 each new. I down to only needing two to run as spares. Really just for the added rear weight. Guy is selling for $200 each which isn’t the best I’ve seen but also still cheaper than new