Anyone here ordered Sept/Oct and still unscheduled like me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not all. I’m allocated. Yes, I have verified it, and no my dealer didn’t lie to me. Ford just sucks d*ck at this whole ordering process, even notwithstanding the commodity issues
It is not Ford's fault!!!
It is 5 decades of offshoring literally everything that got us here!
Yes, Ford could do better, but they are literally screwed, as we all are.
I ordered in October as well, and yes they have an allocation.
I do not believe they will screw me and give that to someone else, but it would not go well for them if that were to happen, regardless of who it was.

Teghogh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, that’s kind of what it’s looking like. Fingers crossed it’s the couple of weeks.
On a side note, I used the ford site today to see what was out there for dealer stock or incoming and it’s the same old story, dealers websites showing MSRP and when you call in getting the real price. Got anywhere from 5k-30k over sticker. These chip shortages are brutal.
Some dealers had built trucks that are waiting on chips, one dealer said he thought he wouldn’t see the truck in til May as a result.
Just gotta get good with waiting.
Please let me know what dealer does 5k over. Looking to buy now thanks

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I callled about 10 places today. Don’t remember which it was. But it’s in Mass, RI or CT lol.

Wallybosch

Reaction score
My order was October 6 got vin 12-16…..scheduled for build date 2-14 then 2-21 then 2-28! But great news it’s now in production I have my window sticker and the blend date is 3-3-22!
Hold in there guys…. this process is long…. Very long and stressful but hopefully it will get better.
No rhyme or reason. Reordered 10/6 got a vin and scheduled for 12/6, 1/24, 1/30, 2/28. I’ve given up calling FP tired of being disappointed with my date getting pushed. Original order was June. I’ve seen others with order dates and scheduling dates after mine go into production.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Sept 29th and called today, still unscheduled. My dealer says they have talked to their rep and he said it will be built. 2 weeks ago he said it should be scheduled in the next couple weeks but still isn't. This after I had my 21 order cancelled. Anyone in same boat? Thanks!
Hate to say man it ain’t going to get scheduled if it hasn’t been scheduled yet, it don’t take this many months to get scheduled your leg being pulled, same thing happen to me, had to buy an incoming dealer order. Paid a lil adm though awesome rig 37 leadfoot. Good luck

Gary Gere

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dealer had allocation for 4 raptors and I placed my order the day they were able to place the order - e-mail from Ford stated "Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 F-150 Raptor" - its a 2022 35 confirmed 10/15, VIN assigned 11/12, production date 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/28, 3/7 now 3/14. Every week it gets pushed out a week. I do not know why Ford is even setting these dates.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Sept 29th and called today, still unscheduled. My dealer says they have talked to their rep and he said it will be built. 2 weeks ago he said it should be scheduled in the next couple weeks but still isn't. This after I had my 21 order cancelled. Anyone in same boat? Thanks!
+1 here.. I'm exactly in the same situation.. By now I think I'll skip the Raptor and go Rivian R1T or Raptor R instead..

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was nothing new scheduled for the month of February. Factory playing catch-up from holidays and having fallen behind. I will find out Monday if they are scheduling anything new for March.
I'll highly appreciate that info :)

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is much more a market issue than a Ford issue. Also for everyone complaining about production dates that keep bumping back, do you really think those are being entered based on anything? That's all systematized and probably automated. I ordered 2/1/22 and I'm just assuming I'll see the truck late 2022 or it might be an early 2023. I'm not happy about it but there's no sense dwelling on it.