Anyone here ordered Sept/Oct and still unscheduled like me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you place your order exactly? I placed mine Jan 17. Dealer has allocation.
Did you just receive your build week? I haven’t gotten a VIN yet or heard anything. I just got the email from Ford that the order was received.
People love to blindly throw “pRoBaBlY dOnT hAvE aN aLlOcAtIoN” around, when there are tons of us that absolutely have allocated orders without a VIN. Probably has an 800a, or got lucky somehow. There are still allocated orders older than mine that haven’t been scheduled. I imagine you’ll either see a vin in a couple weeks, or not for 9 months

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, that’s kind of what it’s looking like. Fingers crossed it’s the couple of weeks.
On a side note, I used the ford site today to see what was out there for dealer stock or incoming and it’s the same old story, dealers websites showing MSRP and when you call in getting the real price. Got anywhere from 5k-30k over sticker. These chip shortages are brutal.
Some dealers had built trucks that are waiting on chips, one dealer said he thought he wouldn’t see the truck in til May as a result.
Just gotta get good with waiting.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Sept 29th and called today, still unscheduled. My dealer says they have talked to their rep and he said it will be built. 2 weeks ago he said it should be scheduled in the next couple weeks but still isn't. This after I had my 21 order cancelled. Anyone in same boat? Thanks!
Ok. Did they talk to you about re-ordering as a '22 model? Because the '22 order banks did not open until 10/1; so if you ordered in September, you ordered a 2021 (which they are no longer scheduling or building). The options changed some from '21 to '22 (colors, the way options are packaged, etc) so you or your dealer would have needed to place a new order. Did you ask them about that? You should if you haven't.

Don't just sit in limbo...make your dealer do some footwork for you.

nin9r

Reaction score
There was nothing new scheduled for the month of February. Factory playing catch-up from holidays and having fallen behind. I will find out Monday if they are scheduling anything new for March.

M60gunr

Reaction score
I ordered Sept 29th and called today, still unscheduled. My dealer says they have talked to their rep and he said it will be built. 2 weeks ago he said it should be scheduled in the next couple weeks but still isn't. This after I had my 21 order cancelled. Anyone in same boat? Thanks!
I had exact same situation. Ordered MY21 June 15, 2021. Converted to MY22 Nov. 10th. Zone rep kept saying it was coming but still Unscheduled-Clean 3 months later. I finally decided in Feb to cancel my order and keep my 2014 Gen1 for a couple more years. I do love my truck and the 6 2 so I'm not overly upset. Actually kind of glad it turned out as it did. Pretty sad that Ford as a company can't do better for paying customers.

Buffalo Run

Reaction score
Ordered 12 October and received VIN. Build was scheduled for 14 Feb......21 Feb.....and latest is 11 March which isn't a Monday so probably meant 2023.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rhyme or reason. Reordered 10/6 got a vin and scheduled for 12/6, 1/24, 1/30, 2/28. I’ve given up calling FP tired of being disappointed with my date getting pushed. Original order was June. I’ve seen others with order dates and scheduling dates after mine go into production.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was nothing new scheduled for the month of February. Factory playing catch-up from holidays and having fallen behind. I will find out Monday if they are scheduling anything new for March.
There won’t be scheduling for F150 next week. sorry

Raptorbreath

Reaction score
Ordered Dec, dealer gone awol. Claimed I would get the truck by June. Wouldn’t take a deposit. Stone Motors - recommended here on the forum, but I have concluded they are just playing some game, wasting their time and my time.