Anyone heard an update for the 37Package or blue interior package being available for 22 orders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
Confused on the question. But you can order the 22' with 37s and choose either the black or blue interior. One of the few changes between the 21 and 22.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know! My dealer hasn’t had any updates
Check out the 2022 order guide. Numerous things have changed. The 37 Pkg and Blue interior are separate options now.

Attachments

• 2022 F-150 Order Guide.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
OP
OP
Y

Yatt

Reaction score
I know the 37 package and blue interior are 2 separate packages for the 22MY, but both packages have had commodity constraints per the zone rep and my dealer hasnt been able to submit an order. Just wondered if others had any experience

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the 37 package and blue interior are 2 separate packages for the 22MY, but both packages have had commodity constraints per the zone rep and my dealer hasnt been able to submit an order. Just wondered if others had any experience
I don't know about the 37 package, and availability to order that. My buddy and I put in 35 orders last week. He got the blue seats and his order went through fine. Seems that everything is seeing supply issues but that shouldn't hinder your ability to put in an order... it certainly will come into play for the build scheduling, but not for the order. Assuming your dealer has an allocation for a 37, he should be able to put it in. Our dealer only received allocations for 35's and adding the blue seat option wasn't an issue.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this on another thread. But I had a 35 order in and my dealer called me yesterday and had someone from ford on the phone granting him a 37 performance allocation to be built in the December build Cycle. The gm of the dealer is a friend of mine and called me to ask if I wanted it as he didn’t have any 37 allocations when I ordered my 35. So I took it and he confirmed with ford that as long as I didn’t have auto stop, spray in liner or bed cover it should get built in December. Now that’s all subject to change with the chip nonsense, but that’s the info I got