GEN 2 Anyone have Raptor Computer Network Woes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you've seen it before, then you'd see your advice is 100% F wrong.

Smoke said it best ... post factual information and you'll avoid these types of issues.

lightman02

Reaction score
If you've seen it before, then you'd see your advice is 100% F wrong.

Smoke said it best ... post factual information and you'll avoid these types of issues.

It is factual, I don't have to explain shit to you, if you had a clue on how this stuff works you would know but you don't. So if my advice it so wrong, then why don't you prove to everyone considering you're a ******* expert that I'm 100% wrong.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It is factual, I don't have to explain shit to you, if you had a clue on how this stuff works you would know but you don't. So if my advice it so wrong, then why don't you prove to everyone considering you're a ******* expert that I'm 100% wrong.

giphy.gif

latest?cb=20141016230432.jpg

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Ecoboost on ecoboost crime... tough crowd of ecoboost compensators.

OP
OP
G

GLFSHNT

Reaction score
Update to all:
The dealer called and the issue was my rear tail light. Looks like truck was hit and tail lamp cracked. Water had collected in the lamp housing and was causing the computer issues. It took the 3 weeks to find this out.... While I love the truck, I miss my 68 w/300 inline 6cyl ....