Anyone have pics of the full length hood stripes from Rappy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I`m looking to replace my factory ones on my 18. The hard water spots are so bad that everything that has been tried did not work, window cleaner, clar bar, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and water, spot remover from from chemical guys, Adams, and a reputable detailer. If they go at it any harder the matt finish will be gone.

The prices on the oem from Tasco are just under $600 for the set. There is a site, STM Tuned based out of upstate NY that sells a set of Ford oem ebony decals that are used on every color truck besides black for $450.00 a set. They also do some serious tuning and dyno rental if you want to see that your tune is doing for you.

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rappy ones I had on my last one were pretty nice, not as nice as OEM tho and still cost $400. I would have prob just gone OEM for the extra money if I could do it again.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I`m looking to replace my factory ones on my 18. The hard water spots are so bad that everything that has been tried did not work, window cleaner, clar bar, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide and water, spot remover from from chemical guys, Adams, and a reputable detailer. If they go at it any harder the matt finish will be gone.

The prices on the oem from Tasco are just under $600 for the set. There is a site, STM Tuned based out of upstate NY that sells a set of Ford oem ebony decals that are used on every color truck besides black for $450.00 a set. They also do some serious tuning and dyno rental if you want to see that your tune is doing for you.
Adams blue light polish and then Adams VRT on top of it ones a year. Also every second wash or so finish it with CarPro Reload (silica based spray that will keep water out same way as ceramic coat. Will keep them looking like new. I had bunch of Roush Matte Graphics on my 2017 Roush Supercharged and truck was parked outside for almost 3 years. They looked like new when truck was traded in.

20180909_101509.jpg

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adams blue light polish and then Adams VRT on top of it ones a year. Also every second wash or so finish it with CarPro Reload (silica based spray that will keep water out same way as ceramic coat. Will keep them looking like new. I had bunch of Roush Matte Graphics on my 2017 Roush Supercharged and truck was parked outside for almost 3 years. They looked like new when truck was traded in.

View attachment 144238

Thank you so much, I will try it and see what happens. It's definitely cheaper than replacing them. Better yet, how about you come out to NJ and help me out with it, I can guarantee some great home cooked food LOL

Seriously thanks, it's nice to know that you tried something and it worked

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much, I will try it and see what happens. It's definitely cheaper than replacing them. Better yet, how about you come out to NJ and help me out with it, I can guarantee some great home cooked food LOL

Seriously thanks, it's nice to know that you tried something and it worked
Thats what you need from Adams. Dont do it by machine just by hand. Plus CarPro Reload you can find on google.

SmartSelect_20200523-160833_Samsung Internet.jpg

SmartSelect_20200523-161117_Samsung Internet.jpg