anyone have hennessey 600 feedback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

njhummer18

Reaction score
An HVAC contractor I deal with has a 2018 race red w/hennessey 600 velociraptor package w/brembo brakes. He is thinking about selling it, I'm interested BUT I've heard a lot of negative things about hennessey. Has 32K miles. Any positive/negative feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

moonjim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would be better off going with ZFG racing and its cheaper, unless hes selling it for around $70 even.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If it's priced right, I see no reason to shy away. I wouldn't pay more than 20 cents on the dollar for the mods over a stock one though. Just spit balling numbers, if the options were $33K (power package of $19,950 and brakes for $12,950), then I wouldn't pay more than blue book plus $6-$7K for it. From what I can tell from the power package details they offer, I'd say a majority of the expense for what you are getting is to offset warranty claims. The power package comes to $19,950, but from the details provided it's not more than about $4-5,000 in parts.

moonjim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rims and tires =2000
front bumper=1800
rear=1200
lights=1000
brakes=2000

So i guess blue book plus 10,000 is a good number, but just know the warranty is not transferable from Hennessey.

Raptor10X

Reaction score
I do have a 600 Velociraptor package and love it! Hennessey has been great to deal with when I reached out to them for assistance. I bought it used and have not had any challenges.

It does not have the upgraded brakes so I can't speak about that. Cool truck! Ironically enough, the only challenges have been Ford F-150 Raptor issues like transmission, sun roof. etc. Hope this helps.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
An HVAC contractor I deal with has a 2018 race red w/hennessey 600 velociraptor package w/brembo brakes. He is thinking about selling it, I'm interested BUT I've heard a lot of negative things about hennessey. Has 32K miles. Any positive/negative feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
I wouldn’t touch that with your cash!! There is a reason for the reputation that Hennessy has earned. Spend your hard earned money at reputable shops that value their customers and reputation.

Last edited: