Anyone have an issue with intelligent access on passenger door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went out tonight and it will not lock or unlock. Drivers door is fine.

Could it be a forscan thing? Did all the typical stuff sync3 ac and heated seats add, Lincoln mirrors, turn signals etc

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I don’t think that would implicate the door sensor. Can you lock from the passenger door? is the door handle sensor not clean? Else, sounds like a dealer visit.

smurfslayer

Reaction score
make sure to try another fob to be sure but yeah, I’d be talking to the stealership.

smurfslayer

Reaction score
I’ve had that happen while out and about. Once. I was in the sticks too, and I think it very unlikely I was around some area of RF interference but for whatever reason, the fob was just non responsive there. It hasn’t repeated since.

OP
OP
B

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, and only the passenger door, maybe all the fn rain here in dallas the last week

OriginalToken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice timing. 5 days ago my passenger door did the same thing. Never had a sign of it before, always worked great, then the passenger door starts balking if I walk up to it first.

In my case I changed the battery in my fob, and all is well. It seems that as the battery got weak, the passenger door had a problem with it first.

T!

smurfslayer

Reaction score
you know... I have extra fobs, and keep one for service, etc. when I dropped the truck off last time, the battery was dead... it probably wouldn’t hurt to just replace the batteries every year.

OP
OP
B

BDF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my truck has 500 miles in it and was built I may 2019. Never had a issue with the 18 at 34k bought 9 of 17