Anyone have an extra 125k i can have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow didn’t he just change everything on it and now he’s selling it! That’s nuts! Sick truck though!

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get it... couldn't you but a new 802a for 70k, put 30k in suspension and aftermarket parts in it and have the same thing minus a bunch of insane jumps and 18,000 HARD miles on it? (Seriously watch his videos on it, Ken didn't treat it nicely)

Or maybe the price of Ken Block farts is 25k?

OP
OP
hdvvraptor

hdvvraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get it... couldn't you but a new 802a for 70k, put 30k in suspension and aftermarket parts in it and have the same thing minus a bunch of insane jumps and 18,000 HARD miles on it? (Seriously watch his videos on it, Ken didn't treat it nicely)

Or maybe the price of Ken Block farts is 25k?
this truck has way more than 30k into it

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah let me dump $125k on a used truck where - rest assured -every single one of those 18k miles was pure torture, inflicted by a man who quite literally destroys vehicles for a living essentially

people are funny

KAH 24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am clearly not hip (if any of you have kids, you’ve heard this plenty)—as I’d never heard of Ken Block prior to today.

My opinion after watching the cool video:

I cannot help but to think “development mule” reflexively—as one of the gentlemen in the video pointed out that nothing broke (out of relief). My belief is that given this is a 2017 truck with only 18k miles of fun times—and experiencing a good deal of pain during the process of engineering/development to determine what worked or didn’t (kaboom).

Ultimately, this Hoonigan is likely very well sorted. It would be the ultimate mall cruiser and would be a big hit at local car shows.

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I am clearly not hip (if any of you have kids, you’ve heard this plenty).

This post is further proof,..., as I’d never heard of Ken Block until today.

My opinion after watching the cool video:

I cannot help but to think “development mule” reflexively—as one of the gentlemen in the video pointed out that nothing broke (out of relief). My belief is that given this is a 2017 truck with only 18k miles of fun times—it may have cried in pain for years during ithe hours of engineering/development to determine what worked or didn’t (kaboom).

Ultimately, this Hoonigan is likely very well sorted. It would be the ultimate mall cruiser and would be a big hit at local car shows.

Comparatively speaking, I wonder if it is a better deal than buying John Voight's used car?