Anyone have a GPS file for Death Valley to Vegas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goathearder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
My buddies and I are planning a Death Valley to Vegas run next weekend through Goler Wash and Megel Pass and we have made what we think looks like a good kmz file in Google Earth but I am wondering if anyone who has done the trip has a real life path they could share? KMZ or GPX would be preferred.

Thanks in advance,
John

OP
OP
goathearder

goathearder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got nothing : (

We ended up doing a different trip cause it was too hot out there still but when I do run this eventually I'll record and put it up.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to run it to make planned travel arrangements a little more scenic if anyone comes up with the route.

Looking at this link and comparing it with Google Maps satellite images I know of a pretty decent route to get from Pahrump to Vegas. And it looks like there's some good trails/roads all the way to/from Death Valley to there. Just need someone to to pre-run with me.

http://www.nps.gov/deva/upload/Routes from Las Vegas.pdf

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at this link and comparing it with Google Maps satellite images I know of a pretty decent route to get from Pahrump to Vegas. And it looks like there's some good trails/roads all the way to/from Death Valley to there. Just need someone to to pre-run with me.

http://www.nps.gov/deva/upload/Routes from Las Vegas.pdf

I'd love to give you a hand, but won't be out that way for a bit yet, life's busy. Perhaps we could coordinate something in December if you haven't found the wheeling buddy to undertake it with by then.