Anyone got a 2019 owner review ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PerfBlue19

Reaction score
yours have the Recaros? How do you fit? Am I going to fit ok at 6' 220? thank you

I think you'll love it. I'm 6 foot 220lbs athletic build and it's like a glove. My father is 6, 2" 240 and he couldnt belive how comfortable it is.

No on the recaro seats, I was extremely lucky to find the truck, color and options I did for MSRP.

Long story short, go for it I'm sure you feel the same regarding the seats a comfort.

JohnyH

Reaction score
I’ve had my 2019 for on week now. I picked it up at the Cincinnati airport and drove it back to Little Rock AR. It was a 625 mile drive. It rode as good as my wife’s Escalade. My only complaint is my shifter lights for PRDM doesn’t light up. The one I ordered from my local dealer which was ordered 8/15 and just scheduled last week for January delivery. I got lucky and found an incredible deal from this forum and was able to capitalize on it.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E286D075-0215-4B8A-AC7A-91ADC3D6DAAE.jpeg Saw this earlier today in a post from another member. Good find as usual around here

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there's another post where a forum member purchased the part required to make it light up and it was only $15. I will post it of I can find it.

I’ve had my 2019 for on week now. I picked it up at the Cincinnati airport and drove it back to Little Rock AR. It was a 625 mile drive. It rode as good as my wife’s Escalade. My only complaint is my shifter lights for PRDM doesn’t light up. The one I ordered from my local dealer which was ordered 8/15 and just scheduled last week for January delivery. I got lucky and found an incredible deal from this forum and was able to capitalize on it.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the part only works if you have a 2018 without the letters painted on the console. (I.e. Shortly after they made the change) Not sure how good light will shine through painted letters...

There is a post of someone showing it working fine with the painted letters.

OP
OP
H

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked mine up yesterday, officially have 70 miles as of this post actually. I have owned two gen 1s, a 2011/13. I held off on the gen 2 bc I was butthurt over the v6TT.

All I can say is I’m smiling ear to ear and don’t miss the hellcat I traded in one minute. I forgot what it’s like living the raptor life. This thing is a lazyboy on wheels. Silky smooth over ****** roads and the suspension feels alive reacting in the best possible way in all situations.

She goes in this week for the bed rug, tint, backflip and nano coating. Just I love with this truck right now.
I will post pics tomorrow. Can’t say much for the original gen 2 shocks but after splitting time between my f250 and Hellcat this thing is rolling on clouds.

I will be moving from an F250 as well and good to hear the Raptor is like rolling on clouds. I will like that for sure. The older I get the more I like my trucks and dirt bikes to ride on plush/smooth suspension that soaks up all the crap.