Anyone go from a Gen 3 Raptor to EV Lightning ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what I’ve read, ICE vehicles catch fire at a higher rate than EV.

Speaking of…love my Makita power tools, but my hammer drill caught on fire in my hand last week as I was trying to drill some holes in aluminum. Battery didn’t catch fire but it burned everything else
im sure more ICE engines burn than EV, but how many of each, per 100 are burning to the ground?

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Did someone say Car Fire??
This MFER was Hottt, it’s always fun to watch the bystanders wet their pants when the tires blow…:grd::happy175:

#BurnBabyBurn

IMG_6892.jpegIMG_6891.jpeg

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I got to see if I can find one. Move my cadillac Escalade build ( not stock nothing I have is) over to the raptor. or just do another one. 12 MPH raptor. Hell Ya
My son in law rigged an 18v Ryobi battery to my granddaughter’s EV 12v BMW, that thing was hauling Aszzszz.. :happy175: :happy175: :driver::driver:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Escalade is powered by 72cc leaf blower. I think it would do 18-20 MPH but mom and dad said that is to fast for a 6 year old so 12 MPH is what we settled on. God son is 18 now God daughter was still riding it at 10. she is 15 now. BUT the grandkids are about the right age for a refresh. (god kids)They had a lot of fun with it over the years.
Not to bad for a broke down Escalade I picked up off of the curb.