Anyone go from a Gen 3 Raptor to EV Lightning ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baloney. Worse, if a when an internal combustion vehicle catches fire it does not take 2+ hours and thousands of gallons of water to put it out.
Hard to argue with statistics, but the dems do it everyday so I guess why not do it here. Also, my dad (fire chief) said it’s more like 30-45min to put out an EV fire…but can be in excess of 50k gallons.

Also, when an ICE vehicle catches fire it can spew fuel across multiple levels burning hundreds of cars or even explode with occupants inside Here there’s always positives and negatives

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I did it…
I BOUGHT AN EV RAPTOR!
Range seems ok at this point. It will make it out to the mailbox and down to the end of the street without topping off the Flux Capacitor.
It Handles the Curbs and ice without breaking stride…
I guess I need to learn to Quote
where did you find this?

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Man that thing is sweet!!!!!! How much travel you got. like 2mm? gen2 or 3? Love it....I hope it comes in Black.
I guess I need to learn to Quote
where did you find this?
I think we found it at Walmart on line for Christmas, not sure if they are still available.. it was the 802A 37 with Graphics ;)

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got to see if I can find one. Move my cadillac Escalade build ( not stock nothing I have is) over to the raptor. or just do another one. 12 MPH raptor. Hell Ya

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A shocking video shows a row of electric F-150s bursting into flames after EV batteries overheated and caught on fire.

Typical fake news clickbait. The video actually shows one Lightning burning in a row of Lightnings. Even with the clever misleading camera angle, it looks like only one on fire.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Typical fake news clickbait. The video actually shows one Lightning burning in a row of Lightnings. Even with the clever misleading camera angle, it looks like only one on fire.
107226450-1681755713430-DSC_9772.jpg
Additional picture to the story. Pretty sure only one started it. The other two probably started by being in the vicinity.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score