GEN 2 Anyone figured out a way to change the 360-degree camera truck color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bring up the 360-degree camera view, it shows a white truck. Anyone figured out a way to display a different color that matches the color of your Raptor? Just thought that would be a cool mod, if someone figured it out (perhaps with Forscan, etc).

JustDennis

Reaction score
When I bring up the 360-degree camera view, it shows a white truck. Anyone figured out a way to display a different color that matches the color of your Raptor? Just thought that would be a cool mod, if someone figured it out (perhaps with Forscan, etc).
I would really like to do that too. Havent seen a way to do it though

Geoffmp

Reaction score
I wish someone would figure out a way to prevent the 360 camera from being the default setting and have full rear view like most others.

What year is your truck?

On my 2020 the default display in reverse shows a split screen with 360 and the rear camera at the same time.

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 2019, it shows the split screen in reverse, but one push of the camera button, converts it to a full B/U screen.