GEN 2 Anyone else waiting for Deavers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After ordering two sets of springs from Scott at Deaver in May they shipped on 6/28 and still waiting for them to arrive.

Apparently there freight company vision express decided they didn’t have enough drivers and put them on a train from California.

Delivery date was 7/6 so we made an apt with our mechanic for the full day on 7/9.

Every day tracking said they would be delivered that day.

Asked Scott to look into it and we are not happy that a company would change our delivery method that we paid for without notice.

Well they were to be delivered today and still no springs.

So anyone else that is planning an install and shipped via vision express get ready for a long wait with no springs in sight.

Not a happy camper and our mechanic is pissed for costing him a full day of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine from FordRaptorLights.com this week and got the shipping email this week...they are due to my local shop next thursday! Hopefully i don't have any issues. Mine are coming via RoadRunner Freight

Last edited:
OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine from FordRaptorLights.com this week and got the shipping email this week...they are due to my local shop next thursday! Hopefully i don't have any issues. Mine are coming via RoadRunner Freight

Sounds like your good.

I purchased mine directly with Scott at Deaver. Had to go direct to get +2 HD (L83HD) and my brother wanted the stock set that they re-spring for towing. had I known to ship to my house rather than mechanic as they wanted a business address I would most likely have them and put them on myself.

I will install my SVC bumps tomorrow in the hopes the springs show up......

Enjoy man!

Last edited:
OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled this this morning 7/14....this is what $160 freight to a business gets you. 17 days and counting...

60cf1b5048f162e8e079ed9044492706.jpg

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ To be fair this is not really Deavers fault. Sure they were freighted through a company that Deaver picked but things happen. I would never schedule an installation before having the parts in hand. Should just waited it out before booking your mechanic.

I bought mine from FordRaptorLights and luckily I live kinda close to deaver like 60 miles away so I had them install directly and Scott and his staff are very nice guys.

Hope you get your springs sooner than later tho.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine were shipped ups fright for around $180. I had them in 5 days to Chicago. No issues

OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is absolutely the shipping company not deaver but it’s been so long that I’m not happy being told it will be delivered the next day for a full week.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ awesome glad you got them!

Now mount and post pics lol.

Hey BTW what wheels do you have on your vette? I see it lurking in the back ground.

OP
OP
brettmess24

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ awesome glad you got them!

Now mount and post pics lol.

Hey BTW what wheels do you have on your vette? I see it lurking in the back ground.

My R1 BBK are on there way as well!

Good eyes murph those are BC Forged wheels.
ff22bacc1816cea33ceacae2bb548182.jpg
7c5af467105cc2c527a12028f0f8ab1c.jpg