Anyone else have their ambient interior lights randomly reset to off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The only time I see this is when I disconnect the battery, and I imagine a sync reset would do it too.

Pienoe

Reaction score
Yep. Noticed mine were off last night. I seldom drive at night so it might have been longer. I've had the truck about two months. I'm sure I didn't accidentally turn them off.

Searched here to see if there was a reason. Guess not.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had it happen on my 18, I had added the shifter position light to it and don't know if that caused it, I have unplugged it and it still does it once in a while. It could have been happening before I put the indicator light in and just didn't notice it. No ForScan changes yet. I don't do much driving at night but I wonder what is causing it?

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2019 has down it once that I know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX RNmedic

Reaction score
My '20 does it every time I reflash ECM or TCM files. The ambient lighting turns off and the dash lighting goes to full bright. I change between Goosetuned, COBB and Calibrated Power files and this happens each flash. I haven't noticed the ambient lights turning off any other time, though. Forscan changes may do the same thing, but not sure. Take care!