Anyone else have headlights that look like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madeSICC88

Reaction score
Mine were like that on my 2014 when I bought it, it drove me crazy, I was going to sand and have them re cleared but I ended up getting a deal on the Morimoto XBs that I couldn't pass up. Ended up selling the old set on eBay for $400 each. If you sell them, sell them separately, you'll get better money since people typically only need one side vs having to get a whole set.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RaptorVA

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
madeSICC88, how are you liking the Morimoto's? These are driving me crazy looks wise but seem to function just fine so for now I will live with it. I just spent some unexpected cash on the truck and need to take a break before my financial manager loses her shit! She has a 2007 Infiniti QX56 that we bought new and have never had to put any more money into it at all other than normal oil changes. She doesn't understand why I need all these things for the Raptor. Not saying she gets too mad but I do need to spread it out a little. Thanks for the feedback everyone

DANACO

Reaction score
The Morimoto’s have outstanding low beams and decent high beams.
One thing for sure they blow the factory units away. it is critical you adjust them, waaay too low from factory. Can only adjust the lows when mounted in truck. For the highs I put small holes in the fender liner to reach the nut that has a Phillips center, so very small hole but placing it is the tricky part, I did it scientifically with a laser and good measuring.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 164826
This is my passenger side headlight. I don't remember anything hitting me but who knows. Light still works so just looks ugly for now. I'll see how long I can hold out before I jump on some Morimoto's. Dont mind the reflection of that good looking fellow in there...

After seeing this I inspected mine. I have 50% of what you do.

Didn’t even think to look that far into the headlights...let alone the tires, shocks, brakes, leather, brake lines, leafs...and let’s not even get started on the engine...