Anyone else have fragile leather seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My drivers side leather is chipping away at 15k miles that looks like 100k. Still waiting to hear back from my dealer that took pics and sent to ford. I'd send pics if I knew how w iPhone/iPad without forum app.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
My drivers side leather is chipping away at 15k miles that looks like 100k. Still waiting to hear back from my dealer that took pics and sent to ford. I'd send pics if I knew how w iPhone/iPad without forum app.

Just had mine replaced for free cause it was flaking and cracking.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never understod why Ford uses crap materials. Oh well---mine are looking a lot more worn than they should be. I am one of those people that would pay more for a higher grade of leather as an option. Hello Ford!!!!!

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
Any noticeable difference in quality? I'm weighing factory or aftermarket replacement pro/cons. Katzkin or somebody like that.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I believe the replacement is original or it sure looks like it. Starting to wrinkle already and I'm trying to place myself into the seat and pull myself up and out of the seat so that not to rub too much on the seat.
Pain in the ass but I want this one to last longer.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got a 2010 with 15000 miles and the leather started to fade at 5000. I made the dealer make note and just before my 3 year 30000 is up I'm going to have them replace it. Its only on the drivers side though.

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just ordered from Docs Harley ... Leather Conditioner $6 a bottle... well worth trying to save the trouble of warranty disagreements.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Bird>>>>>>>>> Any response????? I just spent 52000 on my dream truck. At age 31 my first ever new vehicle. I really hope they take care of you.. I swapped from Chevrolet to Ford for a reason... I want to make sure they stand behind there product. BTW at 2100 miles nowhere yet... THANK GOD